Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Across the Universe

Words are flowing out
Like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass
They slip away across the universe

Pools of sorrow waves of joy
Are drifting through my open mind
Posessing and caressing me

-from: The Beatles - Across the Unverse -


Just when I was about to go to bed tonite something struck me & made me cry.
Not because I'm depressed or anything, but because I suddenly realized what a massively special year this has been so far.
And that it has been quite meaningful for me in many many ways.
There's much I could say about it, I could explain every detail as to why it has been so special and why it means a lot to me.
But I guess that for now, expressing that it has (and is), suffices.

Some things, I guess, are best kept and shared with the people that are closest to you....

I did feel the need to voice it, however.
And typically enough when I started on this blank page, initially thinking I'd voice it in a poem, the lyrics from The Beatles' Across the Universe popped into my head and prevented me from coming up with anything that could voice more perfectly the way I'm feeling at the moment.

Slight melancholy, yes, but all covered in a kaleidoscope of colors....

Full of joy.

(^_-)

Luv





No comments: